Thursday, February 01, 2007

IMPEACH


The Raw Story Exclusive: House Judiciary Committee will probe Bush torture, Patriot Act statements

House Judiciary Chairman John Conyers (D-MI)asserted the investigation would be aggressive.

Follow though, IMPEACH.

My friend was upset that, according to the Democrats, impeachment was off the table. He wrote this letter to John Conyers.

Hey guys, simply remove me from your list. I no longer support Conyers and I totally disagree with the idea that impeachment is off the table. A president is impeached for a blowjob yet George's father knew about what was going on in Central America and nothing happened to him. I sent you a letter stating that recently and I would appreciate that you respect my opinion. You guys sent out letters to everyone like we're some sort of package deal but we're not- we have our own ideas and agendas and your package is not what I signed up for. Go fuck yourselves, Conyers included, for selling out our government, elected by the people for the people. People don't vote for this very reason. You say one thing but immediately elected you say another. This has been enlightening as well as disturbing. What a piece of shit you guys represent. Again, go fuck yourselves and I would love if you would respond to this letter since you didn't respond to the last one but I doubt you will because you have no justification for going back on your words that you would impeach the president. I would love to show my English class the kind of democracy that exists in America.

I totally agree, brother.

Thanks for reading the crap i typed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home