Monday, May 14, 2007

Shadow Army

When I was in high school, I used to play a game called "Syndicate" on my cousin's Apple Macintosh. In the game, there were no countries anymore. There were only corporations battling for control of the earth. Your job as CEO was to use your 4 man team of cyborg mercenaries to kill rival syndicate leaders and opposition, steal scientists, or control the mind of the masses all in the name of world corporate domination.

Charming game, right?

The Nation's Jeremy Scahill describes the rise of Blackwater USA, the world's most powerful mercenary army.

Blackwater: Shadow Army



Jeremy Scahill Testifies on Defense Contracting, 5.10.2007


The documentary "Shadow Company" is a great documentary about mercenaries in Iraq. If you can find it, check it out.

Shadow Company Trailer


FYI:
The Mac I played
"Syndicate" on, I think, had a 133mHz processor. It was the BOMB!

Thanks for reading the crap i typed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home