Thursday, July 13, 2006

Annoying News Banner

I have been annoyed for years by news banners at the bottom of the screen. Some of those banners take up 1/5th of the screen. It's info overload. The scrolling text is the worst. If i want to read the news, then I would rather read it online and not from the tiny scrolling text at the bottom of the screen.

Maybe 3 years ago, I was so annoyed by all that extra crap on the bottom of the screen that I emailed CNN. I told them how I felt and that they should remove the banner immediately. Well, they didn't listen. They didn't even write me back.

Comedian Lewis Black thought the banner was shitty too and he got them to remove it at least for a little while.

Lewis Black Demands CNN Remove Banner During Interview


Thanks for reading the crap i typed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home