Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Double Guantanamo?

WTF!? This question from the Faux News GOP debate sounds like a plot line for "24." The question has some sense of urgency like a TV show plot line. I do not watch the TV show, but I've read about it and seen some clips.

I cannot believe that John McCain even answered the question. I thought he would be offended by this Faux News prick asking him, in a sense, "Would you torture somebody?".

Rudy Giuliani is really eager to support "enhanced interrogation techniques." Whatever horrible thing that means, but predictably, Mr. Giuliani expands on that to say that investigators would be instructed, "to use any method they could think of." He repeats it too, and the crowd applauds. Be afraid. Be very afraid of Mr. Giuliani.

Finally, Mitt Romney slam dunks this fucked debate question by saying the following apeshit fucking crap:

"I am glad [detainees] are at Guantanamo. I don’t want them on our soil. I want them on Guantanamo, where they don’t get the access to lawyers they get when they’re on our soil. I don’t want them in our prisons, I want them there. Some people have said we ought to close Guantanamo. My view is we ought to double Guantanamo."

He got thunderous applause. WTF!?

Watch it:
Double Guantanamo

Thanks for reading the crap i typed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home