Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cafe Legal


Cafe Legal is my favorite coffee. I'm not a coffee connoisseur. I'm not even close to an expert. But I really do like this coffee and if you ever have a chance, you should check it out. It's a really tasty combination of mexican coffee, cinnamon, and piloncillo. Piloncillo is mexican style dark brown sugar.

I found it at my local mexican food store. I've never seen or tasted anything like it at my regular supermarket. It really is worth the trip to the mexican supermarket. While you are there, it might be a good idea to pick up some salsa cause they have an excellent selection. LOL.

Thanks for reading the crap i typed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite too. If you find it, buy more than one can.

8:36 AM, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home