Monday, July 17, 2006

Bottled Water


This is just disgusting. I mean seriously. This is an ad on a water company's website. There are many things wrong with this ad. First the water is being sold to us. I wrote about seatbelts a few days ago but local gov't should really fix the quality of water. Clean water is important to all humans.

Clean water should be considered a basic human right. (added 03.12.2007)

Second, this stupid girl is saying "it's the only water I can drink". Where was she spawned? It's just water. We all need it. I'm sure she'd drink any kind of water if she was thirsty enough. Her statement is just dumb.

Worst of all, the serving size of this bottle of water is insane. It's only 8 fl oz. The water volume is so small that it's really not even satisfying.

Why would people use a product that costs so much but delivers so little?

This tiny plastic bottle is made from petroleum. Water is heavy, yet this bottle of water is most likely shipped to your local store via truck. After you are done with the bottle and the tiny amount of water, it goes in the trash. Not cool.

The ad also says, "This could be you!".

LOL, I hope not.

I see people reusing the plastic bottles and I think that's smart. I like to carry a thermos cause it keeps the water cold all day. Sometimes, I'll fill it with coffee in the morning and then with water for the afternoon. I think it's really the way to go.

Thanks for reading the crap i typed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home