Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Go F**k Yourself Mr. Cheney

I had seen this video a while back shortly after the incident happened. I regret that I was not able to see it live on tv. I guess I should have skipped work that day. LOL.

Cheney told what he could do to himself LIVE on CNN


I had not seen this other video that was made by the guy that actually told Cheney to go fuck himself. If you enjoyed mass media coverage of this event, then you will love this video.

Jay Scully Homevideo


I wonder if CNN was fined for broadcasting the word "fuck" on live tv. The FCC has been cracking down on any broadcast that contains indecent language. As I understand things, saying "fuck" or "shit" whether intentionally or unintentionally can get a station fined.

I guess we have to censor our president as well since he said, "shit" on tv. In case you missed it, Bush said this about the Mid-East situation.
Bush : See, the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit, and it's over.

Thanks for reading the crap i typed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home