Thursday, July 20, 2006

Toilet Paper

I was watching The Simpsons. In the episode, Marge and Homer are being investigated by Child Protective Services. The CPS lady notes that the Simpsons have the "...toilet paper hung in improper overhand fashion..."

Yet, when I googled it, it really turns out that most people prefer the overhannd dispensation method.

Poll results from livejournal.com
Should the toilet paper roll hang:

Over (81.2%) 547

Under (16.3%) 110

In some other bizarre and alien configuration, which I will explain
in the comments (2.5%) 17
What is wrong with you people? I completely agree with this CPS lady. The toilet paper should be placed in the dispenser in an underhand fashion. Like this:This way, it is easier to unroll squares, and tear off with a single swift one hand motion. I'd rather use the underhand method because the paper comes off easier. It's more important to me to have enough paper. It would be a very messy situation if you had a catastrophic toilet paper blow out. Wouldn't it? You know what i mean.

Thanks for reading the crap i typed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home